education CONFERENCES AND webinars
WNA offers you the opportunity for ongoing education and keeps you informed on industry changes and trends by bringing together speakers and industry professionals in the form of conferences and webinars throughout the year. These educational programs are part of the benefits of being a WNA member and are tailored to your career needs and development.
Wisconsin Association of School Nurses Spring Conference,
Wednesday, April 9 – Friday, April 11, 2014 - Madison Concourse Hotel
20th Annual Jail Health Care Conference, Monday,
May 12 – Tuesday, May 13, 2014, Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in
There are no webinars scheduled at this time.
- Cultivating a Diverse Nursing Workforce, Monday, June 10, 2013, The Wilderness Hotel, Glacier Canyon Lodge & Conference Center, Wisconsin Dells - co-provided by the Wisconsin Center for Nursing, Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative, and the Wisconsin Nurses Association
- 19th Annual Jail Health Care Conference, Monday, May 13 - Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at the Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI
- WNA APRN Forum Pharmacology & Clinical Update, Thursday, May 2 - Saturday, May 4, 2013, Monona Terrace and Convention Center, Madison
- Wisconsin Association of School Nurses Spring Conference, School Nurses: Champions for Change, Wednesday, April 24 - Friday, April 26, 2013, at the Madison Concourse Hotel, Madison, WI
- Nurses Day at the Capitol, Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - Monona Terrace and Convention Center
- 2012 Wisconsin Nursing Coalition Summit - The Nurse's Role in Advance Care Planning: Developing a Wisconsin Action Plan