Application for Educational Scholarship Award
Application Deadline no later than January 15th, 2023
The Nurses Foundation of Wisconsin, Inc. (NFW) awards financial scholarships annually to Registered Nurses in Wisconsin who are continuing their education to obtain a baccalaureate or advanced degree in nursing. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to nurses who demonstrate the potential of making contribution to nursing in Wisconsin. The recipient must be a WNA member and enrolled in an accredited School of Nursing. $4,000 has been allocated for this year’s scholarships. Funding amounts per individual will vary.
- State of Wisconsin RN license number
- American Nurses Association/Wisconsin Nurses Association (ANA/WNA) member number (https://www.nursingworld.org/membership/joinANA/ )
- Letter of acceptance or enrollment verification from a School of Nursing
- Curriculum vitae or resume´
- Professional goals
- How would this scholarship benefit you to reach your professional goals?
- One letter of recommendation
Applications are reviewed and selected by the NFW Scholarship and Grant Committee.
Awardees are notified no later than February 1st, 2023
Scholarship Award checks will be forwarded to the recipentt no later than February 1st, 2023.
Please direct any questions to Bri Dunbar, WNA Membership & Events Coordinator, email@example.com