Save the Date! Friday, June 5th, 2020
10th Annual Wisconsin Center for Nursing Conference
Waukesha County Technical College – Pewaukee Campus
ONLINE REGISTRATION – now open! Payment by credit card due at time of registration.
Registration Fee – $125 ‘Early Bird’ rate – $100 available through April 10!
Student Nurse – $50
7:30–8:15 Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:15–3:30 Conference Presentations and Lunch
- Welcome and Program Overview
- Keynote Address: The Evolution of Nursing Education and Leadership
- A Past to Celebrate, A Future to Shape
- Survey Results of the Health Equity Assessment Tool and Recommendations for Future Practice
- What Would Nightingale Say? Shaping the Future of Nursing
- Emerging Roles in Care Coordination in Primary Care
- Panel Presentation: Approaches for Retaining a Diverse Workforce
- Closing Thoughts
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT – 6.25 contact hours of Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) credit is available for this conference. Disclosures:
- Participants must complete the online evaluation by June 19, 2020 to generate their Certificate of Completion documenting contact hours earned
- This conference is jointly provided by Wisconsin Nurses Association and Wisconsin Center for Nursing
- There are no conflicts of interest on the part of any planner or presenter of this educational activity
ONLINE EVALUATION – will be available at the start of conference. Deadline to complete: June 19, 2020
Wisconsin Nurses Association is approved with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.