It’s time to submit nominations for the Fall 2018 Future Nurse Leader Award!
Twice a year, the WNA Mentorship Committee selects 5 recipients to receive the WNA Future Nursing Leader Award. The award is presented each Spring and Fall semesters at the school of nursing pinning ceremonies. Winners receive a complimentary year of membership in the Wisconsin Nurses Association, along with an appointment to a WNA council or committee of his or her choosing. He or she will also receive a certificate and lapel pin presented at their pinning ceremony.
· Demonstrate Leadership
· Prepare, motivate, and impact other students as leaders
· Participate in community activities and giving back to others
· Mentor fellow students
· Promote activity in nursing organizations, such as the National Student Nurses’ Association
· Make a significant contribution to the overall excellence of their school
· Set a healthy example and promote a healthy lifestyle
· Demonstrate a clear sense of direction for their future nursing careers
You must be a current WNA member to nominate a student for the award.