Clinical Nurse Educator – Birthing Centers & Women’s Health Service Line (65224)
Begin Your Story with ProHealth Care!
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County, WI and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Supports the Birthing Centers and Women’s Health Service Line at both Waukesha Memorial and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospitals. Facilitates new-hire onboarding and orientation, coordinates in-service and formal education to enhance the skills of patient care employees, plan programs and prepare instructional materials. Plus facilitates competency assessment, both initial and annual.
- BSN required; Master’s preferred
- Current State of WI RN license
- Certification in Nursing Professional Development preferred
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in labor/delivery and mom/baby care required
- Knowledge of women’s outpatient care and services preferred
- Experience with program development and group presentations
Direct URL link to Careers Page posting and Apply Online: