Clinical Nursing Informaticist – Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire is a 44-bed, full-service hospital offering advanced care capabilities including cardiovascular surgery, advanced spine surgery, 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, inpatient/outpatient oncology care, and more.
The Clinical Nursing Informaticist (CNI) is accountable and responsible for facilitating delivery of quality patient care through the use of clinical and financial systems. This individual provides consultation and coordination to the educational development of staff members and acts as a role model in clinical practice. The Clinical Nursing Informaticist strives to improve patient outcomes by integrating evidence based practice and standards of excellence into clinical practice. This individual serves as a liaison for clinicians to facilitate a common understanding of information system needs, end user processes, and alignment with the organizational goals.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Associate’s degree in nursing; BSN preferred
• Two years of clinical experience
• Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or Nurse Compact License
• Demonstrated experience in evaluating, designing and implementing informatics programs, tools and medical devices that compliment and interface with electronic medical record systems to include PowerChart, FirstNet and Surginet
• One year experience in informatics training, nursing education, staff or professional development
• Clinical Specialty Certification in Nursing Informatics
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund at firstname.lastname@example.org
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# R-0001261 or by Keyword: Clinical Nursing Informaticist
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.