Director Perioperative and Procedural Services – ProHealth Care
Begin Your Story with ProHealth Care!
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Serve as the leader of the operating room, pre- and post-op, surgical scheduling, pre-procedure assessment, anesthesia, day surgery, GI Labs and hospital based outpatient departments. Will have oversight at multiple sites including Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and our future hospital in Mukwonago.
The role is heavily involved with improving outcomes, including, but not limited to:
• Improving performance with First Case On-Time Starts and overall throughput
• Reducing turnover times
• Developing and implementing short and long-term goals for areas of responsibility in alignment with PHC’s strategic initiatives.
• Utilizing quality and safety metrics to identify areas of opportunity and lead appropriate improvement initiatives
• Embracing and growing the team focused, collaborative culture
This individual directs clinical practice to promote the delivery of safe high-quality care, positive patient experience, and regulatory compliance; collaborates with managers to create cohesive unit culture focused on staff development and engagement. Oversight of the fiscally responsible use of operational, capital, and human resources is a responsibility of this individual as well. The ideal leader will be able to develop and mentor staff while creating strong relationships; must also strive to creative a positive culture for both staff and patients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
• Registered Nurse (RN), WI or eNLC State
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or Nursing preferred
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in nursing required; 6 years of leadership experience
• Certification in appropriate specialty (CCRN, CORN)
For complete details/apply online: