Nurse Care Coordinator – Madison
All Saints Neighborhood is a continuing care campus on Madison’s west side providing care and services of the highest quality to over 300 seniors who call All Saints their home.
The Nurse Care Coordinator of the Memory Care Residence is responsible for promoting resident rights, dignity and freedom of choice through the following:
- Assessing, planning and directing person-centered care, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
- Promoting each resident’s overall well-being through medication management, family and physician communication, and staff training.
- RN or LPN License
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- No scheduled weekends
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Flexible Monday through Friday hours
You may apply directly through:
Visit our website at https://www.allsaintsneighborhood.org/
Questions can be directed to 608-243-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.