Nurse Manager – Hospital – Surgical/Abdominal
Marshfield Medical Center, Marshfield, Wisconsin, offers primary, secondary, tertiary and Level II Trauma Center hospital services provided by Marshfield Clinic specialists. The Nurse Manager-Hospital coordinates, directs and manages the twenty-four hour delivery of optimal patient care. Responsible for the recruitment and retention of patient care staff and for guiding and leading our nurses. Interactively works with physician and allied provider staff on their unit(s) with the goal of best patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- BSN or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or other healthcare related field or an Associate/Diploma in registered nursing, Associate degree in business administration, or healthcare An Associate/Diploma degree requires the obtaining of a Bachelor’s degree in nursing, business administration, healthcare administration or other healthcare related field within three years
- Master’s degree in nursing, business administration, healthcare administration or other healthcare related field preferred
- Three years leadership experience; or two years leadership experience with a Master’s degree
- Four years of management experience in a healthcare field preferred
- Current State of Wisconsin RN License or Nurse Compact License
- BLS certification awarded by the AHA within three months of hire; at time of hire preferred
Inquiries can be directed to Diane Jonas, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
or visit our Career Center at:
Search by Keyword: Nurse Manager
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.