Nurse Supervisor – Capitol Lakes Terrace Assisted Living- Madison, WI
Capitol Lakes is a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the heart of downtown Madison, and a part of Pacific Retirement Services. Located a block off the capitol square, our residents enjoy a beautiful homelike atmosphere and have the finest amenities available within their own community. Capitol Lakes represents the leading edge of what is new in wellness and health care.
We are currently seeking a compassionate and experience leader to help support our needs in Assisted Living. The Nurse Supervisor provides nursing assessments, patient care and addresses medical and emotional needs of all Capitol Lakes Terraces residents.
Work Schedule: PM. Hours will range between 2:00-11:00 p.m. Must have flexibility to work occasional weekend shifts as needed.
We offer a robust benefits package to our employees along with competitive salary!
• Valid LPN or RN license in the state of Wisconsin. RN strongly preferred
• Experience in a management/leadership role is highly desired.
• Prior experience as a LPN/RN in a memory care, assisted living, or skilled nursing setting preferred. Previous experience in a CNA role in a senior living environment a strong plus.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
• Must maintain current knowledge of computer systems.
Apply online today! www.retirement.org/madison (About Us>Careers)
Herlinda Martinez, Regional Recruiter