RN/Clinical Coordinator – PremierCare, Marshfield, WI
The RN/Clinical Coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinating staff education; taking the leadership role in the development, initiation, and coordination of department or clinical care initiatives. Works closely with providers and unit managers to plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate patient care activities and services to promote clinical best practice and program growth and development.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable, compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• 5 years of Acute Care or Medical Surgical nursing experience
• Current unrestricted Wisconsin RN licensure
• BLS certification is required upon employment
• Involvement with unit-based quality management preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel Spreadsheet preferred
• Demonstrated leadership abilities preferred
• Written and verbal communication preferred
• Process Improvement and dashboard metrics experience preferred
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by MC172178
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.