Research Nurse – Madison, WI; $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Ensure that the dignity, health, safety, and welfare of participants is given the highest priority at all times.
- Be current with appropriate emergency certifications and company emergency policy and procedures.
- Respond to emergency situations based upon nursing standards.
- Utilize skills, knowledge, nursing diagnosis, and clinical judgement in order to provide a high standard of care for participants in clinical trials.
- Utilize nursing assessment skills to observe participant general well being and potential adverse events. Documents adverse events and takes appropriate action as needed
- Obtains Informed Consent and continues the ICF process by educating, explaining and informing participants of study procedures.
- Administers investigational compounds (inclusive of parenteral) to participants according to the protocol and applicable regulations.
- Performs study-related activities such as IV insertion, telemetry, holters, vital signs, EKGs, venipuncture.
- Maintains an understanding of current regulatory requirements.
- Handles participant complaints efficiently and effectively in order that their satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is maintained.
$500 Sign-on Bonus
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree/BS in nursing with current licensure in applicable state.
- CPR/AED certified
- 2-3 years Nursing experience