RN – House Supervisor, 36 hours/week, Minocqua, Wisconsin
Marshfield Medical Center – Minocqua Hospital has more than 70 physicians providing primary, urgent care and a variety of specialties including medical oncology and hematology services. The Minocqua Center facility was expanded to more than 100,000 square feet allowing the Minocqua Center to increase providers in primary care, surgery and medical specialties.
Work under the direction of the department managers to coordinate the 24-hour delivery of optimal patient care to meet the requirements of accrediting and regulatory agencies. This individual will coordinate patient services between various areas of the hospital and adjust nursing staffing levels based on identified patient needs.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Diploma or degree in nursing required; BSN preferred
- Three years of experience in medical or nursing related field
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Management or supervisor experience preferred
- Current unrestricted State of Wisconsin RN license or Nurse Compact license
- BLS certification provided by the AHA
- Infant Care Units: Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification preferred
Questions may be directed toHeather Awker: email@example.com
Apply directly through:
or through our Career Center at:
Keyword: House Supervisor
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N Oak Ave., Marshfield WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health Systemis an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.