Click here for the full conference brochure including the agenda and registration form.
- Tick-Borne Illnesses: Borrelia, Babesia and Beyond
- Psychiatric Presentations of Irritability and its Treatment
- Cystic Fibrosis: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and the Future
- Working From the Inside Out – Integrating Medical and Developmental Intervention to Support Health, Well-Being and Developmental Progress in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Related Disorders
- RSV Bronchiolitis and Care of the Hospitalized Child with Respiratory Illness
- Skull Deformities including Plagiocephaly and Craniosynostosis in Infancy
- Screening and Brief Interventions for Behavioral Risk/Using Motivational Interviewing to Promote Behavior Change
Topics presented by Marshfield Clinic faculty.
This activity is intended for pediatricians, family practitioners, residents, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses and other allied health care professionals.
Conference Details, CME Information & Registration
Advanced registration is required and seating is limited.
For complete conference information, continuing medical education credit information and to register, please visit our website, or contact Tanya Esser at 715-389-3776, 1-866-894-3622, ext. 9-3776, or firstname.lastname@example.org.