ANA & WNA are pleased to provide our members with additional benefits that enhance and go beyond their nursing career.
The Wisconsin Nurse Newspaper
- The official publication of the Nurses Foundation of Wisconsin, in cooperation with the Wisconsin Nurses Association.
- Delivered quarterly to all WNA members.
- Please click the button on our sidebar to sign up. WNA members may view the electronic copies at any time here.
Attend Free Webinars
- Attend monthly Navigate Nursing webinars for FREE!
- Option to earn contact hours with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn contact hours at significant savings.
- Independent Study Modules formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides, and video.
ANCC Certification Discounts
- Save $125 on ANCC initial certification and up to $150 on ANCC certification renewal
- Find that dream job with the help of ANA/WNA
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience
Access Valuable Professional Tools
- Drug Name Error Finder Tool
- Global Disease Alert Map
- PubMed Citations
Protect Yourself with ANA/WNA Personal Benefits
Member-only discounts are offered for
- Professional Liability Insurance – NSO
- Long Term Care insurance - Anchor Health Administrators
- Term Life Insurance - Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Financial Planning Offered - Edelman Financial Services
Enjoy savings on ANA books through Nursesbooks.org.
Get to Know your Peers
- Meet other members at local and national meetings, committees, and on social media.
- As an ANA & WNA member, you are a full voting member in the American Nurses Association and Wisconsin Nurses Association.
- Talk to other members across the country in the ANA Online Community.
ANA/WNA Meetings & Conferences
- National and State-Level Lobby Days (Nurses Day at the Capitol)
- WNA Learning Symposium and Annual Meeting
ANA Annual Nursing Quality Conference™
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
WNA works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
- Lobbying at the capitol
- Learn more about current issues under the Advocacy Tab
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Join a committee and boards at the national, state and local level and help shape nursing.
- Take member surveys and influence ANA/WNA's agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- Donate to the ANA-PAC and help support pro-nursing Members of Congress from all parties.
- ANA's Nurses Strategic Action Team (N-STAT) makes it easy for you to unite with your colleagues across the nation and let lawmakers know how you feel. It keeps you up to speed on key bills as they move through Congress and lets you know when your e-mails, phone calls, and letters will make the most impact.
Travel discounts are the #1 requested benefit program from ANA members. ANA has partnered with BookingCommunity to offer members hotel room rates that are discounted up to 70% — lower rates than you will find at any online travel or hotel website. ANA members get access to amazing deals that are not available to the public, at over 800,000 participating Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Plan a trip and watch the savings grow – it pays to be an ANA member!
Laurel Road specializes in helping nurses, with special interest rates available to nurses that allow them to save thousands of dollars.1 Refinancing might help you consolidate your loans into one, manageable amount with one, potentially lower interest rate. ANA members also receive a special 0.25% rate discount or $300 cash bonus1 when using the link here and below.
Laurel Road’s quick and easy online application allows you to get preliminary rates in minutes – without impacting your credit and with no obligation to accept2. Laurel Road has no fees to apply. You’ll also have the option to set up automatic payments to receive an additional 0.25% rate discount.3
Click Here to learn more and check your rates now.
To watch “Student Debt 101 and ANA Resources” webinar, click here