All files received from presenters will be posted here as they are received (look for blue link) and will be available for 6 months following conference. No hardcopies of handouts will be provided at conference, so download/print these as you wish.
Health Care Resource Directory 2021 – WI Department of Corrections NEW!
MONDAY, October 4
- Plenary I: Reducing and Improving Outcomes for Young Adults in the Juvenile and Adult Criminal Justice Systems
- Breakout 1A: End Stage Renal Disease Care and Treatment
- Breakout 1B: Proper Referrals to Physical Therapy; and Interventions to Offer in the Interim
- Breakout 1C: John’s Journey – A Patient-Centered Approach to Suicide Prevention
- Plenary II: The Opioid Epidemic in Wisconsin
- Plenary III: “No Direction Home, To Be on your Own, A Complete Unknown-Like a Rollin Stone”
TUESDAY, October 5
- Plenary IV: Puppies, Jail Residents & Staff, Oh My!
- Breakout 2A: Human Trafficking and Health Care
- Breakout 2B: Contemporary Practice: Newly Revised 2020 Correctional Nursing Scope & Standards of Practice
- Breakout 3A: Update on Diabetes Care – a Case-Based Approach
- Breakout 3B: Long Covid – What We Know So Far
- Breakout 3C: From Crappy to Happy: A Wellness-Based Approach to Fighting Burnout
- Plenary V: Current Legal Issues in Corrections Care