With the ruling from the Wisconsin Supreme Court late Wednesday and the ensuing differences between county to county and even city to city, we wanted to provide some reminders that you may want to share with your family, neighbors and patients. WNA wants you to remain safe and healthy!
- Please continue with social distancing in your personal life as best you can.
- Always remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- And as always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.