ONLINE SELF-STUDY PROGRAM
Originally presented at the 2020 APRN Pharmacology & Clinical Update on August 17, 2020, this presentation:
- promotes the team approach to Prediabetes and Diabetes management, with attention to the important role of the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist/Certified Diabetes Educator, and referrals to Diabetes Self-Management Education Services (DSMES).
- discusses the National Diabetes Prevention Program – a partnership of public and private organizations working to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes.
- addresses medications useful in disease management and strategies for maintaining a team management model during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Presenter: Jean Roedl, FNP-BC, ADM-BC
Target audience: Clinicians
CE Credit: 2.25 contact hours (including .75 pharmacotherapeutic content) are available to participants who view the entire presentation and complete the online survey/evaluation before 12/31/2021.
- There are no conflicts of interest for any of the planners or presenters of this activity
- This program is offered free of charge through a chronic disease grant from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Wisconsin Division of Public Health.
- Wisconsin Nurses Association is approved with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
RECORDED PRESENTATION (1 hour 54 minutes duration)
ONLINE SURVEY/EVALUATION – submitting this form will generate an email to the address you provide with a CE Certificate attached
For questions, please contact email@example.com.