Hi all – We are replacing today’s meeting with an email update (see below). If anything comes up in the meantime, we will be in touch, or – as always, reach out with questions. Otherwise, talk with you on Monday, March 2 at 12 PM 😊
- We heard from Adrianne that Humana is not able to sponsor the conference.
- I am talking with biohaven Pharmaceuticals this week about possibly sponsoring the conference. I’m not sure what they have in mind, but I’ll send an update when I know more.
- As a recap, we have RWHC and Advocate Aurora (Kim – I’m still waiting on the logo, FYI) sponsoring the conference as well as individual contributors.
- I don’t think it’s too late to ask …. I am happy to send the request letter if someone has a name and email address.
- We have 19 registered as of this morning.
- Please forward the flyer (agenda) to your colleagues and everyone else 😊
- Remember that our reservation deadline for the room block is February 28th.
Other: Details will be added to the conference webpage in the next day or two, but HN conference participants receive a 20% discount on all spa services! ‘Instructions’ for booking appointments will also be included in a ConstantContact email being sent Friday.
Again, please reach out with any questions. Thanks, in advance, for your publicizing efforts!