We are reaching out to our incredible community of supporters to rally behind the Wisconsin Nurses Association’s vital mission. By donating to our Advocacy Fund, you’ll help us champion the rights and well-being of nurses across the state, ultimately improving healthcare for all Wisconsin residents.
Like many associations, WNA does not have the in-house capacity to effectively lobby on legislative priorities. This continuous effort requires the services of contract lobbyist.
Contract lobbyists provide:
- Day-to-day visibility at the State Capitol.
- Established one-on-one relationships with legislative leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Expertise in developing grass-roots advocacy strategy related to relevant legislation.
- Visibility of WNA’s legislative positions and priorities.
- Visibility of the important role nurses have in shaping health policy that is good for nurses and good for patients.
Why donate to our Advocacy Fund? Here are a few compelling reasons:
- Amplify Nurse Voices: Your contribution will empower us to raise our voices and advocate for policies and legislation that address the pressing issues faced by nurses. With your support, we can ensure that nurses have a seat at the table where decisions are made, allowing us to shape the future of healthcare in Wisconsin.
- Improve Patient Care: Your generosity will have a direct impact on the quality of patient care in our communities. By supporting our Advocacy Fund, you help us advance initiatives that promote safe staffing ratios, enhance patient safety measures, and ensure equitable access to healthcare services. Your donation is an investment in the health and well-being of every individual we serve.
Every contribution, no matter the size, brings us one step closer to achieving our goals. Whether you’re a nurse, a healthcare professional, a patient, or simply someone who recognizes the value of exceptional nursing care, we invite you to stand with us. Together, we can create positive change and build a healthier future for Wisconsin.
To donate, please click here