Please nominate one student from your school’s Spring semester graduating class who is an exemplary leader and embodies the ethics and values of nursing. This is for undergraduate students in pre-licensure programs.
Only one student from each school will be considered. Please work with your fellow faculty members to decide on a student to nominate. Nominator must be a current WNA member.
To nominate a student who is graduating in Fall 2020, you will wait until the fall round of awards. Email email@example.com to ensure you receive an email reminder when that form is made available.
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Prepare, motivate, and impact other students as leaders
- Participate in community activities and giving back to others
- Mentor fellow students
- Promote activity in nursing organizations, such as the National Student Nurses’ Association
- Make a significant contribution to the overall excellence of their school
- Set a healthy example and promote a healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrate a clear sense of direction for their future nursing careers