Support the passage of WNA’s Top Four Legislative Priorities by contributing to WNA’s Wisconsin Nurse Advocacy Fund.
Like many associations, WNA does not have the in-house capacity to effectively lobby on legislative priorities. This continuous effort requires the services of contract lobbyist.
Contract lobbyists provide:
- Day-to-day visibility at the State Capitol.
- Established one-on-one relationships with legislative leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Expertise in developing grass-roots advocacy strategy related to relevant legislation.
- Visibility of WNA’s legislative positions and priorities.
- Visibility of the important role nurses have in shaping health policy that is good for nurses and good for patients.
WNA is need of your financial support of our lobbying efforts.
Please join your colleagues in contributing to WNA’s Wisconsin Nurse Advocacy Fund.
For contributions of $75.00 or more we will send you a WNA #WINurseAdvocate T-shirt. This includes the cost of shipping and handling.
To make your contribution please fill out the form below.