Palliative & End-of-Life Care Nursing Coalition
The Palliative and End-of-Life Care Nursing Coalition is a Mutual Interest Group of the Wisconsin Nurses Association.
We are committed to facilitating nursing advancement of palliative and end-of-life care and advanced care planning to improve healthcare and quality of life across Wisconsin and beyond. Our strategies are to;
- Unite nurses across Wisconsin around the important and pervasive issue of palliative and end-of-life care.
- Clarify, protect and advance nurses’ role and scope of practice in palliative and end-of-life care.
- Identify nurses’ needs around palliative and end-of-life care.
- Provide evidence-based continuing education and clinical resources to support palliative and end-of-life care nursing practice.
- Provide a forum for nurses to lead and organize around professional, educational and legislative issues relevant to within the guidelines of the WNA and the ANA Code of Ethics.
- Provide nursing representation for organizations and projects that advance palliative and end-of-life care in Wisconsin and beyond.
Membership consists of
- Nurses with expertise in the area of PEOLC or advanced care planning
- Nurses and/or nursing students seeking more information
- Nurses looking for support
Membership is open to any RN or Nursing StudentSign-up to Join
The WNA Palliative and End-of-Life Care Nursing Coalition is excited to partner with nurses and organizations across Wisconsin to bring this film to locations across the state on November 1. Get tickets to a showing in your area at the links below: