As WNA prepares to move its headquarters next year, we are embarking on the task of digitizing years worth of WNA files, and volunteers are needed to assist with this project!
What’s in it for you …
· Help WNA staff reduce office space needed for storage
· Save countless trees by helping us recycle boxes (and boxes) of paper
· Network with other WNA members who enjoy recycling and reducing paper
· Choose one or more of eight ‘volunteer days’ in September and October
· And perhaps the best part … free lunch!
Staple-removers and other supplies provided, including masks and hand sanitizer.
Thursday, September 9: 9AM-3PM
Friday, September 10: 9AM-3PM
Thursday, September 23: 9AM-3PM
Friday, September 24: 9AM-3PM
Thursday, September 30: 9AM-3PM
Friday, October 1: 9AM-3PM
Thursday, October 7: 9AM-3PM
Friday, October 8: 9AM-3PM
All ‘volunteer days’ will be held at the current WNA headquarters (2820 Walton Commons, Suite 136 – Madison, WI 53718).
Please contact Bri (email@example.com) to sign up for one (or more) volunteer days.
Thanks in advance for your help!