The purpose of the WNA APRN Roundtable is to provide a structure that allows for APRNs from across the state to formally meet to dialogue and identify solutions regarding issues and trends that impact their practice, education, research, workforce and leadership. Meetings will be held quarterly (subject to change based on time and priorities). WNA provides the infrastructure for the Roundtable. Note that WNA members are NOT automatically members of the APRN Roundtable – there is a separate fee to join the Roundtable.
APRN Roundtable Membership is open to the following:
- Individual APRNs
- Wisconsin APRN nursing associations that belong to their national affiliate
- Wisconsin APRN nursing associations that exist without a national affiliate
- Employers of APRNs
- Wisconsin Schools of Nursing that educate and graduate nurses in one of the four APRN degrees
- Wisconsin State Agencies that employ APRNs
- Other nursing associations that have a relationship with APRNs
JOIN or RENEW your APRN Roundtable membership now, and mark your calendar for Tuesday, February 28th! AFTER you join or renew your APRN roundtable membership, a confirmation email will be sent to you. This confirmation email will contain the link to RSVP for the 2/28/23 meeting.