WNA is asking you to call your legislators’ offices today and ask them to support AB 396 and SB 394 the APRN Modernization Act.
We would like for you to remind your legislators that we need their support in advancing the APRN Modernization Act, AB 396 and SB 394.
Tell your legislators the bills:
- Create a new nursing license for Advance Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Describe the conditions for APRNs to obtain a license an advanced clinical practice nursing degree,
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Hold national board certification in their area of specialty,
- Have medical malpractice insurance coverage.
- Increase access to safe, quality efficient, and effective health care delivered by APRNs for the legislators’ constituents and their communities.
- Is good for patients, health systems and nurses.