Membership in WNA and ANA gives you direct access to nursing knowledge, career development, and professional connections, so you can provide top-quality patient care and be the best nurse you can be.
New lower dues for joint membership in WNA and ANA makes this access more affordable for every registered nurse. Dues are just $15/month or $174/year and include a host of invaluable benefits.
How does WNA and ANA help you be the best nurse you can be?
When you join, you can:
- Learn what you need with online access to learning resources on important issues impacting nursing (one FREE Navigate Nursing webinar every month — a $385 value).
- Stay current on issues and news affecting nurses through free members-only publications, including American Nurse Today, ANA SmartBrief, and OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing.
- Get advice and support from nurses in your state and across the country.
- Use member discounts on our extensive library of online CE modules to stay current on nursing topics and earn contact hours.
- Save $125 on ANCC initial specialty certification and $100 on certification renewal as a member.
- Improve your clinical, business, and leadership skills through our educational programs.
- Add your voice to ANA’s advocacy efforts at the state and national levels.
- Protect yourself with liability, life, and auto insurance programs and financial planning resources – all offered at members-only discounts.
ANA is the only professional association that serves the interests and professional needs of all 3.6 million registered nurses in the United States. As an RN, you have a lot at stake. We give you what you need to take the best care of your patients. And we help you stay safe on the job and keep a healthy balance between your home and work lives.
Sign up online today at JoinANA.org. Now you can join WNA and ANA for only $15 a month!