While we aren’t able to hold the 2021 APRN Conference in person this year, we are happy to offer a live, in-person Skills Day on April 17th! Appropriate PPE will be required (masks provided, if needed), and registration will be limited to ensure social distancing requirements can be met.
Location: The Ingleside Hotel
2810 Golf Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Registration Deadline: Sunday, April 11
Skills Day Workshops:
NOTE: Sessions 1A-Suturing and 2A-Dermatology are FULL. Registration still open for Session 3A-Suturing and all other limited-enrollment sessions.
- An Introduction to Primary Wound Closure, Principles and Practice (limit 30)
- IUD Insertion Workshop (2-part session) (limit 20)
- Basic Interpretation of the 12 Lead ECG (2-part session)
- Common Dermatologic Disorders and In-Office Procedures (limit 30)
- Examination of the Shoulder, Hip and Knee – It’s easier than you think!
- Low Back Pain – What has MRI taught us?
- Multi-modal Treatment Approach to Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Concussions – Diagnosing, Treating and Long Term Outcomes
- CXR Interpretation – A Case-based Review
- Casting and Splinting for Basic Orthopedic Injuries (limit 25)
Click here for session descriptions, presenter details, and fees! (UPDATED 4-8-21)
Handouts: All handouts submitted by presenters are available for participants to download/print as desired on the password-protected HANDOUTS page. See your registration confirmation email from WNA for the password and link. No hardcopies will be provided at the conference .
Lodging: A room block is available at The Ingleside Hotel. To make a reservation, call 262-547-0201 and indicate you’re attending ‘WNA Skills Day.’ Only ‘premiere’ rooms are available at this completely renovated property. Room rate: $145 plus tax.
The 2021 APRN Skills Day offers participants up to 7.0 contact hours, with some addressing ‘pharmacology’ content. Participants must complete the online evaluation for each session attended by May 2, 2021 to earn the contact hours and generate a Certificate of Completion.
There are no Conflicts of Interest on the part of any planner or presenter of this educational activity.
The 2021 APRN Skills Day is provided by the Wisconsin Nurses Association. Wisconsin Nurses Association is approved with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
QUESTIONS? Contact Megan Leadholm, at email@example.com or 608-221-0383, ext. 203.