This webinar has NEW content.
You will benefit from this unique content even if you did not attend Part 1 in Spring, 2018.
December 7, 2018, 1 – 2:30 pm ET
Attendance is free for ANA members and non-members.
Building on last spring’s webinar “How to Survive Bullies during Your Early Years as an RN,” we are offering this new webinar that will focus on how to manage the consequences of bullying. Content will emphasize how to ensure a situation is de-escalated and how to regain your confidence.
Attendees will discover:
- How to appropriately manage an uncomfortable situation
- When and how to escalate a bullying situation to a manager
- What to do if the manager is not responsive
- Coping mechanism: How to survive the effects of bullying
- Recognizing your options and how to decide which option is right for you
Who should attend: RNs licensed within the last 4 years
Additional information: Register no later than December 6, 2018 at 1 pm ET to receive 24/7 access to this webinar so even if you can’t attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information at a later time. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
Individual pre-registration is required.
Questions or group attendance requests:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org