Are you a registered nurse in Wisconsin with dreams of advancing your career and contributing to professional nursing in the state? The Nurses Foundation of Wisconsin (NFW) is here to support you through its 2023 Educational Scholarships and Grants!
NFW Educational Scholarships:
- Purpose: To provide financial assistance to registered nurses pursuing BSN completion, graduate nursing degrees, master’s, or Doctor in Nursing Practice (DNP).
- Award: Up to $4,000 allocated for scholarships obtained through NFW donations.
- Qualifications: Current Wisconsin RN license, WNA membership, enrollment in an NLN or CCNE-accredited nursing program, demonstration of potential contribution to professional nursing in Wisconsin, and financial need.
- Process: Submit completed applications by November 15, 2023. Awardees announced on December 8, 2023. Attend the WNA Annual Meeting on January 19, 2024, to receive recognition.
NFW Grant for QI Projects:
- Purpose: Support nursing research or clinical quality improvement projects promoting health knowledge and care across the lifespan.
- Grant Amount: $5,000 designated for 2-3 individual grants, up to $2,500 per grant.
- Qualifications: RN license in Wisconsin, WNA membership, no NFW funding in the last three years.
- Process: Applications accepted until November 15, 2023. Awardees notified on December 8, 2023. Recognition at WNA’s Annual Meeting on January 19, 2024.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Research/Quality Improvement Project Grant Award:
- Eligibility: PI or Project Lead applying must prefer projects not implemented or funded previously.
- Selection Criteria: Evaluated based on significance, approach, innovation, investigator, and environment.
- Application Requirements: Title page, abstract, CV, letter of reference, project description, appendices, proposed budget, justification, timetable, and IRB status if appropriate.
Post Links to Applications:
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your nursing future! Apply now and join us in shaping the future of nursing in Wisconsin!