Interested in becoming an Approved Provider through WNA CEAP?
That’s great! We commend you for considering this next step in offering quality continuing nursing education.
Before beginning the application process, you must contact WNA Nurse Peer Review Leader (NPRL) Mary Kay Scheller at WNA-NPRL@metastar.com to determine your organization’s ability to apply and discuss the requirements of being an Approved Provider.
Thank you to our current Approved Providers and welcome to organizations interested in becoming Approved Providers.
Many organizations in Wisconsin and beyond are Approved Providers of continuing nursing education (CNE). For a complete list of WNA CEAP Approved Providers, click here.
Current WNA CEAP Approved Providers ONLY:
Activity Record Forms
These forms are to be used during the CNE activity planning process to document your educational planning using the WNA criteria.
All forms are provided in an active Word format to allow for electronic completion. Download and save the applicable forms to your computer before completing. Your organization’s name logo may be added. Current Approved Providers should not use forms/documents from the Individual Educational Activity (IEA) webpage.
Required Forms for your CNE Activity Records:
- Educational Activity Record Form NEW
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Commercial Support Agreement (if applicable to your CNE activity)
Optional Approved Provider Forms:
NARS (Mandatory Reporting System for Approved Providers)
Documents for current Approved Providers reapplying for Approved Provider status (Renewal is once every three years):
- Approved Provider Application Process, Fees, and Decisions
- Intent to Apply/Approved Provider Eligibility Verification
- Approved Provider Application Instructions
- Approved Provider Application – contact the WNA NPRL at WNA-NPRL@metastar.com for the latest AP application
- WNA Provider Manual – contact the WNA NPRL at WNA-NPRL@metastar.com
Approved Provider Webinars
For questions on forms, fees, deadlines etc., please contact Megan at the WNA office at email@example.com
For questions related to eligibility and clarification of ANCC/WNA CEAP requirements and criteria, please contact the WNA Nurse Peer Review Leader (NPRL) at WNA-NPRL@metastar.com.